- Loyola University School of Dentistry, Chicago – D.D.S. degree
- Brigham Young University, Provo, Utah — B.S. degree, Zoology
- Center for Advanced Dental Learning, Tacoma, Washington
Dr. Blaisdell has completed a nine course series in advanced dental education at the Center for Advanced Dental Learning under the direction of Dr. John C. Kois, DMD, MSD, PLLC.
Topics of these courses include Initial and Advanced Diagnosis and Treatment Planning, Biomechanics, Occlusion, Implants, Dentures, and other advanced techniques.
He is a graduate from the Center for Creating Restorative Excellence (CRE).
- American Dental Association
- Idaho State Dental Association
- Western Treasure Valley Dental Society
- Fellow, International College of Dentistry
- Mentor, Creating Restorative Excellence (Dr. John Kois)